субота, 11. октобар 2014.

30 Random Questions Tag :)

Hello :) 
Todays outfit I'll post on Monday, I do not have much time... sorry..
but I decide to answer on 30 random question :) Enjoy! :)

  1. Where were you 3 hours ago? - In bed :D
  2. Who are you in love with?- My boyfriend :)
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? - Nope :D
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - Candle :D
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall? - A few minutes ago 
  6. Are you wearing socks right now? - Yes :D
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Yes
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town? - Yesterday :)
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? - Nope
  10. Are you hot? - Yes I am, outside is cold :P
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink? - Yogurt :D  
  12. What are you wearing right now? - Blue pajamas ^^
  13.  Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? - The car wash work
  14. Last food that you ate? - Pastry 
  15. Where were you last week at this time? - Hhhmmm, I don't remember :O
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? - Yes :)
  17. When is the last time you ran? - Five weeks ago -.-
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched? - Hmmmm, I don't know :D
  19. What is your favorite animal? - Dog, my little Cezar 
  20. Your dream vacation? - Ibiza <3 <3 
  21. Last person's house you were in? - My boyfriend's :)
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? - Hmmm, I did not have 
  23. Have you been in love? - Yes :)
  24. Do you miss anyone right now? - Yep :(
  25. Last play you saw? - Hmmmm I don't know 
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? - Hmmm, smile and attitude :D I think :D lol
  27. What are your plans for tonight? - Going to bed, and sleeping 24h :D I'm tired 
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? - I don't have MS
  29. Next trip you are going to take? - I do not know :-/ 
  30. Ever go to camp? - Yes :)

                  TO BE CONTINUED . . . . . .  LOL . . .. . . .


                                                                                                                            XOXOX

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар